Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- MHCLG announces further plans to tighten safety standards for the private rented sector (again)
- Citizens Advice argues Tenant Fees Bill ‘not tough enough’
- 1.5 Million deposits still not in any protection scheme
- Changes to the Section 21 notice come in to force Monday 1st October
- AXA: Rental Standards have made “significant leaps forward” but there’s still a long way to go…
Tag Archives: parliament
A parliamentary working group appointed to examine client money protection insurance (CMP) in the private rented sector has recommended Government move forward with the mandating of CMP for agents in England that handle client money. A report has been published by … Continue reading