Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- MHCLG announces further plans to tighten safety standards for the private rented sector (again)
- Citizens Advice argues Tenant Fees Bill ‘not tough enough’
- 1.5 Million deposits still not in any protection scheme
- Changes to the Section 21 notice come in to force Monday 1st October
- AXA: Rental Standards have made “significant leaps forward” but there’s still a long way to go…
Tag Archives: Families
With more than 1,000 responses to the latest quarterly research panel from the National Landlords Association shows that landlords who rent to families and young couples spend on average one full working day a week on property management. The panel … Continue reading