Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- MHCLG announces further plans to tighten safety standards for the private rented sector (again)
- Citizens Advice argues Tenant Fees Bill ‘not tough enough’
- 1.5 Million deposits still not in any protection scheme
- Changes to the Section 21 notice come in to force Monday 1st October
- AXA: Rental Standards have made “significant leaps forward” but there’s still a long way to go…
Tag Archives: costs
Article 4 Directions have long been the scourge of landlords who offer property to rent both to single households and small groups of sharers. Since 2010 in England (and much more recently in Wales) the introduction of the C4 Planning … Continue reading