While some private rented sector regulations are being held up (and possibly quietly pushed aside), other changes are due to come into force in the next year that could impact your business. We’ll be going over these in more detail over the coming weeks. Now is your chance to test your knowledge with a quick […]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Study finds 41% of tenant’s ‘create issues’ and leave repair costs of £210
- Labour Party calls for three week maximum deposit
- Could Credit Scores now Include Rental Payments?
- New Figures Suggest Increase in Tenant Arrears among Rising Rents
- Property Ombudsman Report finds 11% Rise in Complaints for Letting Agents